Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pictures


Here I am today; today we will explore for a few minutes the ideas of pictures. Some children never get their picture taken in childhood. Do those parents' just not care as much? Do they parents' that instead of taking pictures of their children take pictures of the nature or surroundings; is that whay they are prioritizing? I take a lot of pictures of my children. Well, they are my world and my thoughts are mostly all on them; what else would I take pictures of? In thirty years am I goingt o look back at a tiger at the zoo or at a picture of little Amelia at two? Whats' going to matter to me? To Brian? To anyone? I think that what we take pictures of; is who we are. I think that a parent should DELIGHT in their children and the things they do and who they are. Are you delighting in your children? Am I delighting in my children? Everyday I ask myself that; often not out loud.. but I do ask myself if I am delighting in my little ones' today? Am I enjoying day 90 of Amelias' third year of life? She will never be this age again; she will be a new age tomorrow. Am I enjoying this day with her? With Joel? It is so easy to get caught up doing everything right that we forget that the things that we can do right is by out children. Delight. Let us all delight in the little things :)


No comments: