Saturday, October 6, 2007

Learned from the best :)



I now have music on my site; please feel free to .. uhmm.. mute it if you want, but hey ; I love music and I can express myself a little bit with it. Change my mood.. etc..

The picnic was very nice. I still wish that I felt like I fit in a little bit. Perhaps it is not that I dont' fit in; its' that I am so busy with my children that I don't have a moment to stop and talk; or.. I don't take a minute to stop and talk. I don't know.. its' kind of confusing. I do feel relieved sometimes when a child needs me when someoen comes to talk to me.. I think I am just shy. I really wish I wasn't. I wasn't shy when I was a little kid; it is something that has 'happened' to me. Maybe if I build some confidence I won't be shy anymore; ohh please who am I kidding. I am adult; I can not just hide behind the 'I am shy' I am too old for that. I have to just decide to make a friend and then just do it. It's harder then it looks..

No comments: