Friday, January 8, 2010

why am I still kind of friendless?
How do you make friends? Everyone seems to have their own group of friends without needing any new ones. I am really interested in making some friends. I have pretty much just had my two sisters that are in town as my friends, but they have other friends and I really would like to have some friends of my own.

What should I say to people to get them interested?
How do I keep from being nervous and just not talking when I am around them?
Can I even think of making friends when I have three kids? maybe I shouldn't even be thinking of me right now.
Sometimes I think I have no social skills. What can I really do.

I am especially interested in making real friends on facebook. There are several people on my facebook that I am semi-friends with irl. I want to be able to talk to them on facebook and make actual irl friends with them.

Any suggestions?

I am really nervous and I think sometimes I get paranoid that people are thinking badly of me. I need to find a way to get past that.

1 comment:

Hisprincess said...

Jess I'm like you nervous what people think of me. I have few close friends I guess that happens when you have to many bad people pretending to be your friend but I have lots on facebook cause they share the same things I do so that helps. I looked for you but couldn't find you.
Donna