Tuesday, April 5, 2011

why don't I do this more often?

Today I have all the windows open;  the sunshine is pouring in and I"m cleaning; completely redoing the room and cleaning underneath everything;  I call it the big haul and I did NOT realize how much it needed it. Ye gads! The kids have been little help, although mia did work on the bathroom on her own which was very appreciated. Joel  wants to help, but quickly gives up for more 'important' things.  I filled up a large trash bag of things that were trash or that I had deemed as trash. I moved clothes from one room to the other; getting everything put away.  Everything was swept and straightened and as I sit; there is very little left to do.   What suprises me is how GOOD I feel.  I feel refreshed and happy, albeit tired and achy.  If somethign like this can make me feel so good; why dont' I do it more often??  that is the question of the day.  I now have to work on the kitchen; but I will do that soon.  Right now I have to rest so that my back doesn't go out.  I have to be very careful with my back; it is pretty tricky.  anyway, i want to look back at this post sometime and say.. oh yeah; cleaning does make me feel better; it's just hard to get the get up and go to do it!

No comments: