Friday, May 15, 2009

Almost ten weeks along. I am so thankful for this number. My little peanut or should i say 'strawberry; is growing everyday and is now a fetus; no more of this embryo stuff for him/her :)

This week is somewhat of a landmark for your developing baby. By now, your baby's complete body plan is laid down. Your baby will continue to develop and grow for the remainder of the pregnancy. The fingers and toes have separated and the tail has disappeared now. Your baby has taste and tooth buds at this point, which will continue to develop. The brain will continue to grow at an amazing rate and nearly a quarter of a million new neurons are produced every minute! The embryonic heart is completely developed. External genitalia are not apparent until next week, but a male's testes will already be producing testosterone.

The kids are doing really well, we spend alot of time outside playin gon the swingset or riding bikes. It's nice because i can sit and concentrate on not getting sick while the kids have fun playing.

I found out my husbands' sister Karen is also pregnant and just a month behind me so thats' exciting. That will be the only cousin on Brians' side that will also be a witness. This is her first baby so I'm really excited for her.

Amelia has become such a big girl and is reading simple words and spelling and writing her name. She makes me so proud to be a mom. Shes' so easy and fun. I could easily say shes' my best friend *L*

Joel is doing really well too he is growing by leaps and bounds. he seems so tall these days I feel teenagerhood is almost knocking my door *L* thankfully we have quite awhile yet. He's such a smart little man though he is always two steps ahead of me :)

Brian is doing well even though he is on second shift which makes it a bit difficult for me and the kids to see him. we do have every weekend to be with him now though , which is nice for us. We sure like to have our daddy time :)




No comments: